Fan installation and use of common sense notes
Fan installation and use of common sense notes
A, the installation and use of fans.
1, before installation, the fan should be a comprehensive inspection of all parts. Whether the machine is complete, whether the impeller and the direction of rotation of the casing is consistent, whether the connection of each ministry is tight, impeller, spindle, bearings and other major parts have no damage, whether the transmission group is flexible, etc.. If problems are found, they should be repaired and adjusted immediately.
2, installation, pay attention to check the casing, the shell should not be dropped into and left behind tools and debris, in some joint surface, in order to prevent rust, reduce disassembly difficulties, should be coated with some grease or mechanical oil, fan and foundation joint surface, in and out of the wind pipe connection should be adjusted so that the natural fit, no forced connection, not to add the weight of the pipe on the fan parts, and pay attention to ensure the horizontal position of the fan.
(1) according to the location and size shown in the drawings for installation. In order to get high efficiency, especially to ensure the clearance size of the air inlet and impeller.
(2) v-belt drive, should make the spindle v-belt pulley and motor v-belt pulley corresponding slot shall not be misaligned, set on the tape, should be installed safety cover (user-made) to facilitate safety
(3) coupling drive, the fan spindle and the motor shaft of the different degrees, the coupling ends of the non-parallelism shall not exceed 0.05mm.
(4) When installing the regulating door, be careful not to install the opposite, and ensure that the direction of air intake is the same as the direction of impeller rotation.
(5) After installation, try to dial the transmission group, check whether there is too tight, or collision with the fixed part of the phenomenon. Found that the improper place must be adjusted.
4, the fan test run.
All the installation is completed, after the general inspection qualified, before the test run. In order to prevent the motor from burning due to overload, the fan start and test run, must be carried out without load (close the gate or regulating door in the air intake duct). If the situation is good, and then gradually open the flue or regulating door for the full load of the normal operating conditions (the specified full pressure and flow) of the continuous operation test. New installation of the test run time of not less than 2 hours, repair the installation of the test run of not less than half an hour, if no abnormalities occur, before the official use. The power selected by the induced draft fan, refers to the specific working conditions plus mechanical losses, since the power consumption of the cold wind plate and the amount of storage should be, not the power of the fan in the dampers fully open, so do not use the dampers fully open (pipe resistance exception), in the process of operation should be strictly controlled current, not to exceed the rated value of the motor, otherwise they will burn the motor.
Second, the maintenance of the fan (in order to ensure the normal operation of the fan, performance to meet the requirements, must strengthen the maintenance of the fan).
1, according to the specific circumstances of the use of the fan to regularly remove the internal, especially the blade at the accumulation of dust and dirt, and to prevent rust and corrosion.
2, bearing box lubricating oil, in addition to replacement in the machine repair, under normal circumstances shall be replaced about six months once.
3, operation often check whether the bearing temperature is normal, bearing temperature rise should be less than 40 ℃.
4, in the drive, parking, or operation of the fan, such as the discovery of abnormal conditions, should be immediately overhauled.
5, in order to ensure personal safety, fan maintenance must be carried out at the time of parking.
Third, the fan operation in the causes of failure.
1, fan vibration violent.
(1) the casing or air inlet and impeller abrasion.
(2) The foundation is not stiff enough or not firm.
(3) Loose impeller rivets or deformation of the shaft disc.
(4) Loose impeller shaft disc and shaft.
(5) Loose coupling bolts between housing and bracket, bearing seat and bracket, bearing seat and bearing cover, etc.
(6) bad installation of fan outlet pipe and resonance.
(7) the blades have accumulated dust, dirt, rotor imbalance.
(8) blade wear, impeller deformation.
(9) coupling direct drive, then the fan shaft and motor shaft is not the same center, the coupling is skewed, the coupling bolt is loose. Belt drive is misaligned belt pulley slot.
2, bearing temperature rise is too high.
(1) air-cooled disk bolts loose, so that the self-cooling failure or air-cooled disk ash accumulation, dirt too much to clear.
(2) bearing seat vibration is intense.
(3) poor quality grease, deterioration or fill too much or contain dust, sticky sand, dirt and other impurities.
(4) bearing cover coupling bolts of the tight force is too large or too small.
(5) The shaft and rolling bearing installation is skewed, the front and rear of the two shafts are not the same center.
(6) The shaft is bent or the rolling bearing is damaged.
3、The motor current is too high or the temperature rise is too high.
(1) The gate in the inlet (outlet) pipe is not closed tightly when driving.
(2) The flow rate exceeds the specified value or the air duct leaks.
(3) The density of the gas conveyed by the fan is too high or the temperature is too low, making the pressure too high.
(4) The spindle speed exceeds the rated value.
(5) The motor input voltage is too low or the power supply is cut off in one phase.
(6) Affected by the deterioration of the working condition of the parallel fan.
(7) improper coupling of couplings, over-tightened rubber rings or uneven clearance.
(8) affected by violent vibration of the bearing seat.
4, the angle belt slide down: two v-belt groove wheel position each other is not in a center line
5, the angle belt is too loose: Angle belt wear, elongation, so that the angle belt is too loose, the two v-belt pulley center belt length is not proportional, should adjust the motor slide on the motor and spindle distance.
Fan as a common factory equipment, for friends working in the factory will not feel unfamiliar, in fact, the fan because of the frequent and continuous work, so it is easy to have some damage, usually for the fan must do a good job related to maintenance work to
Low noise centrifugal fan selection needs to pay attention to which points? As the fan get the wrong model specifications will jeopardize the normal application. The key performance parameters of the fan are output power, air volume and working pressure.
Before installation, all parts of the fan should be thoroughly checked. Whether the machine is complete, whether the direction of rotation of the impeller and the casing is consistent, whether the connection of each ministry is tight, whether there is damage to the impeller, spindle, bearings and other major parts, whether the transmission group is flexible and so on. If problems are found, they should be repaired and adjusted immediately.